Rabu, 20 April 2011

berlalu pergi



at the beginning of the meeting,
I hope we make friends,
but what power I,
can not refuse your love.

I know this is my fault,
take advantage of you,
silence swept away,
I have to accept yourself.

I think we will be happy,
but the suffering that we have traveled,
I'm sorry you ignore,
oh dear ..

I learned to love you,
I learned to keep your heart
I try to love you,
but sorry I can not do it all ...

forgive me ... oh dear
can not continue these
the play I could not go on
I tried to keep trying
love you all my heart
Sorry I can feel it all

please forget me,
You never know,
before we are happy,
laughing and joyful
but now everything has changed,
our differences become more pronounced
I continue to hurt the heart,
I better stay away from you ...

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan